Full width home advertisement

Post Page Advertisement [Top]



Application
এক জনের জন্য



Date : 27-11-16
To
          The Headmaster,
          Bhaduria School, Bhaduria,
          Nawabgonj, Dinajpur.
Sub : Prayer for ...............................
Sir,
          I beg to state that I am a student of class eight of your school........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I therefore pray and hope that you would be kind enough to allow me ...................as soon as possible.

I remain
Sir,
your most obedient pupil,
Name:
class:




1. Full Free Student ship
বিনা বেতনে অধ্যায়ন


My father is a poor farmer. He has no own land. We are one brother and one sister study in your school. There are six members in our family. But my father is only earning member in our family. It is very difficult for him to maintain our educational expenses. So i need full free studentship.

2. Leave in absence
অনুপস্থিত থাকার জন্য


Last Saturday I was returning from school. On the way rain started and I got wet for this reason . I was suffering from fever. So I could not attend school last three days only. 

3. Leave in advance
অগ্রীম ছুটির জন্য


My elder sisters marriage ceremony will next saturday. I am elder son of my father. I have to do many works to maintain the function. So I will not be able to attend the next three days.
4. Transfer certificate
স্কুল পরিবর্তনের সনদ


My father is a government service man. He has been transferred  from Dinajpur to Dhaka last month. Already our family shifted there. I have no close relatives in Dinajpur where I can stay and study in your school. So I need a transfer certificate.
5. A seat in the school hostel
স্কুলের হোস্টেলে সিট চেয়ে


My father is a Government service man. He has been transfered from Dinajpur to Chittagong last month. Already our family shifted there. I have no close relatives in Dinajpur where I can stay and study in your school. So I need a seat in your school hostel to study properly.


6. Morning School.
সকাল বেলা স্কুল চেয়ে।


Now it is summer season. At noon the sun pours excessive heat. At that time we can not stay at class room we also can not concentrate in our study. So we want morning school.
7. You want testimonial
প্রশংসা পত্র চেয়ে আবেদন


I passed J.S.C exam in 2016. Now I want to admit into secondary school. So I need testimonial .
8. You want Character Certificate
চরিত্রগত সনদ চেয়ে আবেদন।


I passed S.S.C exam in 2005 for your school. Already I have completed M.A. Now I am seeking a good job. So I need a character certificate . My bearing roll no was 165000 and Reg. no was 22500. Science group.
9. Increasing facilities in common room
কমন রুমের সুযোগ বৃদ্ধি করে।


There are 200 girl students in our school. We all stay in a common room in our laser period. But we have not enough facilities in common room. Only one fan, 6 low an high benches, Light can not enter into the room. we need a watch, a paper stand , two fans and enough low and high benches.
10. Set up a canteen.
ক্যান্টিন স্থাপন করে।


Canteen is a part and parcel of a good school. Most of our students come from a long distance . In our Tiffin time we go to outside to buy foods. It is a great problem for girls. Even some time we go out side and can not attend class in time . As a result we loss our class. So we need a canteen in our school campus.
11. Set up a computer club
কম্পিউটার ক্লাব স্থাপন করে।


Computer club is a part and parcel of a good school . Computer is a wonder of modern science . Computer helps students to learn different kinds of knowledge. Without learning computer we can not keep peace with the world. So we need a computer club in our school campus.
12. To set up a debating club
বিতর্ক ক্লাব স্থাপনের জন্য।


Debating club is a part and parcel of a good schoo. Debating club helps students to learn different kinds of knowledge . Debating club develops students speaking, reading, writing and listening skills. So we need a debating club in our school campur.
13. To set up a literacy club
সাহিত্য ক্লাব স্থাপনের জন্য


Literacy club is a part and parcel of a good school. Literacy club helps students to learn different kinds of knowledge. Literacy club develops students speaking, reading, writing and listening skills. So we need a literacy club in our school campus.





2 comments:

  1. আপনার পোস্ট গুলো অনেক সুন্দর
    ।এই নিয়ে আমিও পোস্ট করছি আপনি চাইলে আমার post দেখতে পারেন
    Applic লেখার নিয়ম

    ReplyDelete

Bottom Ad [Post Page]